The FBRI offers review and oversight services for Institute participating organizations.
Upon request the FBRI may provide written and oral reports:
- Review Forest Inventory databases and methods
- Run a third party verification of an analysis
- Review Year-end Updating procedures for depletions, growth and transfers
- Review Sustained Yield Plans
- Make presentations to Senior Management on current status and impacts
This is part of the On-site Services function. As such there is no additional fee other than travel and hotel expenses. It is limited to one written review per year.