- Built-in additional capacity to localize major components of the FPS Species Library
- Expanded FPS Species Library for satellite-based forest mapping and stratification
- Expanded FPS Species Library for localization of macro-site differences by Species
- Expanded FPS Species Library for localization of micro-site differences by Species
- More powerful built-in nonparametric regression analytics for tree taper, growth and site localization efforts.
- New and enhanced tools for locally building (or updating) a satellite-based forest inventory with fully populated stand polygons and tree lists.
- New and enhanced tools for locally calibrating tree taper, growth and mortality parameters based on Nelder research plots across mixed species and regions.
- Update YldSrt Flag = 1 where Grp = “.C”
- Round Admin.Site_Phy to exactly match Yield.Site_Cls values
- Improved 3-dimensional nonparametrics and localization by species Including FPS Library parameters for satellite-based