FPS is unavailable to download at this time. A new FPS version 7.58 will be released shortly and a download link will become available.
- All downloaded FPS versions open in demo mode with FPS operating at approximately 80% functionality.
- A member activation key is needed for full functionality.
- Microsoft Access is needed to operate FPS.
Some significant additions in FPS Version 7.57 (2019) include:
- Built-in additional capacity to localize major components of the FPS Species Library
- Expanded FPS Species Library for satellite-based forest mapping and stratification
- Expanded FPS Species Library for localization of macro-site differences by Species
- Expanded FPS Species Library for localization of micro-site differences by Species
- More powerful built-in nonparametric regression analytics for tree taper, growth and site localization efforts.
- New and enhanced tools for locally building (or updating) a satellite-based forest inventory with fully populated stand polygons and tree lists.
- New and enhanced tools for locally calibrating tree taper, growth and mortality parameters based on Nelder research plots across mixed species and regions.